Tuesday, September 25, 2007

No Bones About It, it's TOM-TV

"Bones" is back on Fox - Double-HooRAY!!! I'm not saying that this show is going to change the world or anything... just that it makes me happy. Next up in the TOM TV (Top of Mind TV) series, here's what I thought of the premiere episode...

Overall - what did you think of the season premiere?
Mostly I kept trying to figure out if there were new writers - the dialogue was totally choppy and threw me out at many points. Something that I can't remember ever happening before with this show.

What was your favorite quote from this episode?
After Zack returns, he says that they sent him home because he was "unable to assimilate."

What was the most interesting moment?
Everything having to do with "the Search" for missing husband X was hilarious, especially the 'Picasso-esque' sketch of the husband.

What was the most annoying moment?
Some really, REALLY bad green screen work in the final scene with the lighting coming from multiple directions - did the show go through budget cuts or something?

At the end of this episode, who were your favorite and least favorite characters?
Honestly - the whole cast. Love, love, love the ensemble. It wouldn't work without any of them - and I'm so glad they brought back Zack, but it breaks my heart how he thinks there's something wrong with him.

Overall Grade: B+

No comments: