Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Best Website Ever

Ok - haven't written in quite a while, mostly because I'm a total slacker and have been busy making 'sticks'... but I just found a new fav... noonebelongsheremorethanyou.com.

Granted, I may have exaggerated a bit with the headline - and surely won't go to this all the time like 'Indexed' or 'Cute Overload' - but truly, this is creative thinking at it's best. I'd like to tell you all about it - but don't wanna give away the gimmick. Sorry. Really. Can't even show you a picture.

Check it out and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

overactive paper-prototyping!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this site - I had forgot about it - Thanks for sharing. It will keep me from getting that Subzero that I have been wishing for - Viva la Whiteboard!

Jess Ivy said...

HA! Thanks for the comments, guys.

BTW - All day I've been dying to write stuff on my stove and test this out. :)