Sunday, August 12, 2007

Naked Indexing

It's official, I have a new hands-down favorite blog: INDEXED. If you are one of the few people in the blogsphere (like me) that hadn't heard of this yet, Indexed is a blog made up solely of visual observations created by Jessica Hagy on individual virtual index cards.

I don't know who Jessica Hagy is - but I love her. Jessica is good. Jessica's observations make me laugh. Jessica makes me happy. You should send her money and bags of yummy cookies.

Simple is hard... it takes insight. I might even say it takes naked insight. Hat's (and everything else) off to you, Hagy.

-----

And for a clever animated take of Jessica's concepts, check out this little movie: "Le Grand Content", created by Clemens Kogler based on content from Indexed.









2 comments:

Tamra said...

I love it. Indexed reminds me of the Hipster PDA.

http://www.43folders.com/2004/09/03/introducing-the-hipster-pda/

Jess Ivy said...

HA - love it, thanks for sharing!